August 6, 2011

My home for now


I arrived in a hot and muggy Nashville surprisingly fresh on Thursday evening.
I had a rather tight changeover at LAX but with the help of a Qantas lady who ran with me between terminals, with my luggage, I managed to make my Nashville flight.

It is strange to be here in a place that Wayman loved to visit so much, without him. There are so many wonderful memories.

Nathan took me straight to the hospital to see Cassie. She is doing very well. The babies are still both doing OK, and the situation is stable.

The two main issues she faces are infection and going into premature labour.
So far both have been avoided.

Both Cassie and Nathan are blogging about their experience. You can access their stories on my side bar. Please pray has they are requesting.

I am so pleased that I can be here to play my part as Cassies Mum, helping her to feel a little more in control of the situation. I have done the washing, and Nathan took me shopping to buy her extra clothing suitable for her in hospital.
As you can appreciate she went into hospital with just the clothes she was wearing, leaving the house expecting to be back. It was a shock to realise that she will be there for as long as it takes to mature these little ones ready to be born.
I am so glad I can put her mind at ease about little things here.

This is my home for the next little while.


They have a wonderful church family who are all helping to care for them, and I am deeply appreciative of Gods family around the world who are praying for them.

If you choose to pray for me specifically here are some points:

  • Praise God for smooth travel, and the help I received at LAX.
  • Please ask that I will feel confident to drive here as this will be a big help.
  • Pray that I look after Cassie while Nathan is away [he is travelling to Texas this weekend] appropriately, and that he will be able work without anxiety for Cassie.
  • Pray that I will continue to trust God to care for us all including these two little babies.

Thank you so much for partnering with me in this new journey


No comments:

Post a Comment