August 19, 2011

Just being here

I am finding that my role at the moment, is to just be here.
I can't walk the road that Cassie and Nathan have been given, I have my own.

But I can be here for them, sitting on the porch, and trusting that the opportunities of conversation that I have will be at least helpful, and in tune with where they are.

Can I encourage you to go to their blogs using my side bar, they have both shared their journey so eloquently.

It is their story to tell.

As for me, God has graciously given me time with women here who have loved me and allowed me to talk about my losses, and cared as only children of God can.

I am missing my family in Adelaide terribly, and am so sorry I missed Charlies flag waving expertise at the school concert!
I understand that he missed the instruction about when to start the all important flag waving, and while every other child held off until the climax of the song, Charlie, standing in the middle of the front row, waved his for the entire song!!!!

Grannie is with him in spirit, here in Nashville.


No comments:

Post a Comment