July 3, 2011

Hats for all occasions


Recently the grandchildren brought their parents to visit and while we were enjoying a glass of wine around the dining table, they discovered that the hats in my hallway were within reach.

This was the result


I think Jont won the battle to wear the 10 gallon hat- I convinced C that his hat was the one cowboys wear on special occasions. I think he is pretending to ride off into the sunset! Miss P had a unique creation, a giveaway with hair products I had bought.

The 10 gallon hat was a gift to Wayman from the Taskers, sent from Tennessee.


I don't think Aussie heads are the right shape, it never seemed to sit right.


Wayman's preferred hat was this one, worn ALL the time with great pride.



My favourite hat in the garden is an Akubra, very patriotic.


I don't think this will ever catch on Nathan!



The children have their own style, red pixie hats at Christmas, of course.


On school days C wears his school hat, strap firmly in place.....


Miss P likes the beanie option to go with her gloves in the garden........


Jont on the other hand likes the layered look for a day at the football


I wonder what the next two will like?
At this stage I am providing matching beanies.

Rather fetching, don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. I love this Mum, all you need now is a photo of Angus with his crooked hat, Shano with his Hawks hat and Nath with his .... hmmmmmm, best with no hat, his hair is too nice!!! Love Steph

    ReplyDelete