July 15, 2011

Grannie sees cars 2 twice!


This is my second attempt at posting a blog about Grannie seeing Cars 2 twice!
Sorry if you viewed the first one and wondered what I was doing.
If you didn't see it please ignore this prelude.......and let's get to the second blog on Grannie seeing Cars 2 twice!


One of the best things about being a Grannie is having one on one time with the children.
I decided that the boys needed to see Cars 2 but I wasn't confident about taking them together, so instead I opted to see it twice, and to have time with them separately.

Jont has been to the movies once before, but C is an old hand.

Jonts Mum got him all dressed up to go to the shopping centre that they visit every other day to pick up the mail, buy food, go to the gym, you get the idea.


But THIS time we would take the lift to the SECOND level to go to the theatres.
He was a little anxious about going up the entrance into the darkened theatre, but once we were inside he settled and sat transfixed during what was a rather long and complicated movie for a three and half year old.

Six days later, it was Cs turn to go.

His Mum got him all dressed up, and he had to wait until after lunch for Grannie to arrive to take him to an afternoon session! I think it was a very long morning for him and his Mum!




This was a medium size tub of popcorn, despite what the label says.


I don't think I could have carried the large one!
He didn't want his dinner that night.....

That's why it is so great to be a Grannie, I would never have allowed my children to eat so much junk food in an afternoon.

C wants to come and stay for a night next week. I can't wait, I love my little boys.
But I might need to get some rules around the treats in the pantry soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment