June 18, 2011

Doing OK

I am so blessed to be surrounded by wonderful family and friends here at home, and further afield.
I am cared for with love and concern.

Thank you all for supporting me in so many different ways.
If I may be so bold, please continue to pray for me, write to me and call me. I may not get back to you, but I am so grateful for your contact at this time.

I am asked by people how I am doing and my reply is that I am doing OK.

Now, there are two ways of saying this:


The first is: "Actually, in spite of immense sadness and loss, I am doing OK!"


This is a positive statement that I hope will display my very real inner peace.
Nothing can fill the hole of Wayman's death, but I am coping OK.


The second is: "I'm doing..................ok."


At these times it is a case of holding on, as I try to just get through the day.
I know these days are to be expected.

This morning I went to church, and stayed for coffee after the service. This is the first time I have been able to do this, and I was greatly encouraged by my church family. So many of you came and spoke to me, I loved it!

You changed my day from

"I'm doing...........ok."

to

"I'm doing OK!"


I am so glad that God has shared you with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment