January 7, 2011

Miss P tries tube riding


We have enjoyed a break on the River Murray with our family and Miss P at two and a half decided that she would keep up with the boys, and ride the tube.
We are very careful about water safety, and all the adults were a little nervous but her Dad had everything under control.


Aunty Steph saw them off, while the grandparents watched anxiously from the shack.


What have I let myself in for? This looks a bit scary!



Now Dad said I have to hang on really tight, I'd better get this right!



OK...... I'm set take it away!!!!!
Don't worry about Dad he's a pretty cool dude, just going to sleep on the job.



This is really grown-up fun, and I'm loving it.......I think!




I have no idea what our little grand-daughter was looking at here. I wonder if a house boat was bearing down on them, or perhaps a jet ski was up ahead, but the expression is priceless!





Yes, all you have to do is relax to nail this thing, look, no hands!



I can't believe you want a kiss out here in the middle of the river, Dad!



That was such fun, can we go around again?



Well Dad, I think I did OK, don't you?


We think that Angus is in for some interesting times ahead with our Miss P!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment