December 11, 2010

A boy, a boat, a pond, and his Uncle



Every little boy should have a boat, a pond and an Uncle.
It makes for perfect Sunday afternoon fun. You can loose yourself in the moment.
Do you think there is anything in there Uncle Shane?



I'll just pretend I'm fishing



That's fine for you mate.........



I'm just trying to keep this tiny thing stable!




Over this way Uncle Shane!
Hang on C, at 6'5" I take up most of the room and it is bit difficult to maneuver. To make matters worse, I have to sit with my legs straight to stop us from rolling over!



I wonder why Grandpa Wayman got the smallest boat going? It is almost impossible to turn!



Well done Uncle Shane, Granny wouldn't want a hole in her reeds!



Time to finish C, now I just have to turn this confounded little thing around to bring it in!


No comments:

Post a Comment