October 10, 2010

Finishing our break well.

We are coming to the end of our break. Wayman is booked to have an MRI on Monday 18th. While his treatment is not dependent on any findings from this scan, it will give us a picture of what has been achieved so far. Wayman has been a bit "flat' over the past two days, and the issue for me is to assess what the possible cause is. I think on many occasions his diabetes plays a big part in the symptoms he experiences.
So we are looking forward to spending the next week with the Rainbows at a lovely SA beach. I am anticipating lots of shell collecting and sand castle building. It is timely for us, to have a change of scenery.
Again my thanks to those of you who pray for us. Please pray that we will have a relaxing time away, and that Wayman will stay well. Praise God for His continued goodness to us.

PS Waymans' Grand final celebrations have been low key. However I have heard him whistling the Collingwood theme song twice today. I'm not sure he even knows he is doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment