September 18, 2010

A word from Wayman

I''m sure that you have all guessed by now that I [Ruth] am the blogger, and that Wayman's input is in a supportive role. We talk about the posts each time, but usually I write them.
But today he allowed me to take a few words from an email he has sent to a friend and post them here.

" I should tell you, that the one thing which has been a constant is the absolute and complete faith I've felt in our Lord. Maybe for no more than a total combined five minutes over the past ten weeks - that is how long we've been on this journey now - have I felt anything but complete faith and trust in His care for me. That assurance and trust has been solid and I've felt great faith in the utter completeness of Jesus, his love for me, and those closest to me. To be so loved by Ruth, my three daughters and their wonderful husbands has taken away any anxiety I might have been tempted to feel. God is in control."

So we continue to live our lives, enjoying family, barracking for Collingwood, and working in our rather large garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment